TeleDNA Campaign Manager provides standard interfaces such as GUI based, HTTP interface, XML interface, SMPP for creating, managing and generating reports of campaigns. Mobile service providers can use Campaign Manager to create campaigns both for internal usage and for third party enterprises.
- Integrated GUI to run campaigns and option to upload bulk MSISDNs.
- Automated delivery of Campaign Results over SMS/Email
- Campaign can be created and scheduled in advance
- Results of campaign can be segregated based on predefined rules.
- Direct access can be given to marketing department for running campaigns
- Can be integrated with External CRM for getting Campaign Target subscriber base
- Optional Subscriber Profile directory which maintains and segregates subscriber profiles based on Age/Gender/interest etc.
- Option to define number of campaign messages per subscriber per day
- Optional integration to Rating Engine to give benefits such as free talk time Credit etc to subscribers who participated in campaigns.
- Rich set of MIS Reports can be generated in various formats such as CSV, Excel etc.